Our team of professional designers use an Internet-based design application to build your website. After your website is published, you can use the application to update it or have the Dream Design team make site updates for you.
Your website's design is based on a template system. Every page on your website has the same header, main navigation, background, colors and fonts, ensuring a consistent look throughout your site. Each page has a unique title and content.
Our website design application supports these functions:
Dream Design Capabilities
- Creation and editing pages
- Custom Forms (Including "Contact Us" forms)
- Photo galleries & image slide shows
- RSS feeds
- Flash® Intros (Headers & Flash ad banners)
- Video & Music
- Password-protected pages (Limited to one user name and password per secured page.)
Our websites are designed to be user-friendly and manageable. As a result, it is important to note the following:
Dream Design Limitations
- Flash elements
- You can select from our existing Flash intros and we'll customize them with your content. If you have Flash (.swf) files that you want incorporated, we can add them; however, we cannot edit them.
Flash headers or ad banners can be purchased and installed on your Dream Design site.
- Membership sites and multiple login
- Different pages may have different log ins, but the user name and password for that page must be the same for all site users.
- Secure Databases
- Emailed forms allow your site's visitors to contact you conveniently. But information from forms is not collected in a database, and we can't build forms to collect sensitive information that requires encryption, such as credit card numbers, Social Security numbers, or medical information.
- Custom shopping carts
- We can add third-party HTML buttons (such as PayPal™) to your website, and we can link your website to an existing Quick Shopping Cart® online store or create one for you.
- Database-driven sites
- We do not build database-driven sites. Often database-driven sites are used to allow the user to change the content that displays on a page, such as images and descriptions. Many e-commerce sites use databases to allow you to browse through a large catalog of products, without leaving the page you are on.
- Search functionality
- Search functionality, such as a real estate website that allows visitors to search for properties within a database is not available.
If you have further questions, please call (480) 624-2500